Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breathe in the new!

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post (obviously). I have finally decided to enter the 21st century and make myself a blog! This is where my creative juices will have their home. I am a signature designer for 2 forums, including a big shout out to my Crumbsnatchers girls (www.crumbsnatcherssigs.proboards.com), without whom I would be nowhere. Love you all! I'm starting to channel my creative juices into scrapbooking as of late. It's so much fun! I'm working on creating a scrapbook for my son, which he may never appreciate, but I certianly will. :o) I'm also considering "writing" a storybook for him as told through scrapbooking pages as a fellow designer suggested.

A little about my personal (and very uninteresting) life: I'm a SAHM to one son, Dillon, who is almost 18 months old as of today. He is my entire world, and unfortunately for me that means that I don't have much of a life outside of this house, which is how I got into designing. Who needs fresh air when you have photoshop? :o) I've made a whole new world of friends and supporters through my little hobby, and I wouldn't change that for anything. Dillon keeps me very busy, as do his messes, but my little monkey is happy and healthy and could bring a smile to anyone's face in a heartbeat.

That's all for now, I think I'll post a few of my most recent layouts soon, after I breathe a bit of life into this blog. :o) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hey and let you know that i followed your footsteps and got myself a blog too!! YEY US!:)

    ReplyDelete