Sunday, March 1, 2009

My new favorite pass time!

Well as we all know it doesn't take much to get me hooked on things. This newest love of mine is.......... SPEED SCRAP!!!!!!!!!! OMG, could something be any more fun? You should come and join in! My dear friend Becca introduced me to this new addiction and I'm now searching it out every where that I go. I didn't have to look far this time, since it's being held at my new CT, Digital Candy . The upcoming speed scrap will be held on Tuesday March 3rd, at 12noon EST. Just head on over to the chat room, open up your program, and get ready to have a blast. And for anyone on CT's, I swear this is a great way to have a TON of fun, get to know new people AND get some work done! YAY! This Speed Scrap is being hosted by Trixie Scraps, and just for participating you'll get a FAB mini kit from Whimpychompers!!! So pour yourself a margarita and warm up those computers, girls!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Speed Scraps!!! I wish I would've looked at this post earlier today!! I haven't speed scrapped in a few weeks so I'm having withdrawals! LOL

    Anyway, I tagged you on my blog so head there to find out what to do:)

    ReplyDelete