Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tangie Baxter, Creative Genius

This is, more than anything, an ode to Tangie. Tangie Baxter is a FAB designer at Scrapbook Graphics, who has a warm, vintage style. Last week I was lucky enough to be accepted onto her creative team, and I just can't say enough wonderful things about the ladies there! Everyone (including Tangie) is genuine, supportive, and full of innovative, creative ideas. And can you say organized??? This is my kind of lady! :o) I don't have any of my own layouts to show off yet for Tangie, but I do have something to share that if you have an opportunity, you should take part in.


Photobucket


Just click on the photo to take you right to the challenge. :o) So if you're looking for a place to spread your creative wings, the altered art challenges are fantastic! You won't BELIEVE some of the wonderful things that come out! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment